This page lists special URLs (also known as addresses, or links) that accomplish an action or provide particular information. Note that you can copy them into your address bar in order to follow the links. In the following URLs, "http://tatoeba.org/eng" specifies that the English interface is to be used. If this page is translated to other languages, the language name should also be changed on the translated pages. These URLs are presented in alphabetical order.
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/activities/translate_sentences_of/trang shows all of Trang's sentences; replace "trang" with another username to show that user's sentences
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/activities/translate_sentences_of/trang/eng/page:9999 shows Trang's latest English sentences
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/contributions/latest/eng shows the latest contributions for English
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/links/add/id1/id2 links sentence number id1 to sentence number id2
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/of_user/trang shows Trang's sentences, with the latest ones displayed first
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/show/2774637 shows sentence 2774637
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/show_all_in/eng/none/und shows all English sentences that have not been translated into any language
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/show_all_in/eng/none/only-with-audio shows all English sentences with audio that have not been translated into any language
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/show_all_in/epo/eng/eng shows all Esperanto sentences that have not been directly translated into English
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/with_audio/eng shows all English sentences with audio
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/tags/show_sentences_with_tag/@needs_native_check/eng shows English sentences that have been tagged "@needs_native_check"
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/tags/view_all displays all tags
- http://tatoeba.org/eng/users/show/9999 displays the profile of user 9999; note that tags are generally identified by user number, so this link can tell you the name of the user who left a tag
If you are a corpus maintainer, see also Special Links for Corpus Maintainers.